If you live or work in the greater Aiken, SC, area, you may wonder about your options for getting microgreens.
Here at NKBJ Microgreens, we summarize everything in 5 easy steps:
- Product Choice (see our Crops Grown With Love);
- Product Size:
- either in a Deli Tray (recipe-ready harvested product);
- or in a Live Grow Tray (customer cares for live product until self-harvest);
- Product Receipt:
- pick up at the Aiken County Farmers Market on Saturdays; or
- get free delivery to a home or business in the greater Aiken, SC, area with a minimum order;
- Order Frequency:
- Order Method:
Please note that microgreens require 9-12 days lead time to grow and Michael grows them based on:
- either what customers commit to buying;
- or what he anticipates will sell.
Remember that “Researchers with the University of Maryland College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (AGNR) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)… discovered that the microgreens contained four to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts.” (link)
We provide elsewhere specifics about selling Living Microgreens.
Now that you know your options for getting microgreens, which option would you like to use today?
If you prefer to order online, please use the form below.